Friday, December 15, 2006

Ahh... Christmas Time


That's right, it's that time of year agian. I enjoy Christmas, but it kind of gets out of hand around here. We have six, that's right, six Christmas celebrations to attend. Wow. For the next month we will be jumping around from place to place to ensure that none of the family is left out. I tend to get a little stressed out this time of year.


On a more fun side, my wife and I share the same problem. We can't ever wait for Christmas to open our presents to each other. So last night we opened some.


Results: My wife got a 6mp digital camera. This will also benefit me as I will now be able to post a lot more photos.


I got a new ipod nano. This will also benifit my wife as she now gets control of my old mp3 player.


Also, on another Christmas note you should check out a great new site called TRIJUICE.COM for some last minute gift ideas for the favorite traithlete in your life.


One last note on myself. I have slowly began my training. I feels good to get after it agian. Right now I don't have time for much, but after the holidays it will be full speed ahead.

2 comments:

Lance Notstrong said...

Can't wait to see all the pics from the new camera :-)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys got each other some cool toys. Better practice those action shots for Zurich. Are you going to listen to triathlon related podcasts on the new nano?

Hey, thanks for the blurb and link to TRIJUICE.com