Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The New Look...

I came to the conclusion that my old blog was very boring in appearance. So, I changed my look. The new look makes it appear as though I would know what I am doing. That's not to say that the content won't put you to sleep. So, I'll issue the following.

Warning:
Do not read this blog while driving, operating heavy machinery, or trying to please your partner!


To do so could result in serious injury, death, or sleeping on the couch.


I have now started the slow rebuild of my base fitness. I am taking it really easy. I have three structered workouts each week with some additional random trips to the gym if I am bored. It is going to be a long build up to Ironman Zurich and I want to be sure that I am ready, but I also don't want to be too aggressive early on and face burn out or injury. So, for now it's easy, easy, easy.

1 comment:

Taconite Boy said...

I would definetly be up for a run, easy one, 3-5 miles. Let me know.

Like the re-design