Thursday, November 09, 2006

Training season begins...

The off season is now over. I've had roughly two months of down time from traing and I feel great. I started off the new season with a couple of short slow runs. I think I forget how much I like running when I don't have to push myself and I canjust go out to enjoy it. The weather here has been unreal. I ran last night in shorts and a t-shirt. It's the second week in November, I am supposed to be in tights and a jacket by now. I won't complain, and I will try to get out and enjoy it while it's here. I will have more on the weather and training soon.

With all the chaos and trash talking that surrounds election time I just had to post this video. Jonny Cash, "One on the Right".

Enjoy!!!



Happy Trails Fellow Superstars!

1 comment:

Taconite Boy said...

I relate! I just ran for the first time in 2 1/2 months! It felt awesome. I really needed the time to heal up. Are you going to the awards banquet next Friday?
Talk soon,