Friday, September 22, 2006

Off Season

So now that my off season is fully under way I will be changing the tone of my blog a little. I will still post any and all tri info and tips that I encounter but I will also be posting a lot more on many of my other hobbies and interests. You can expect to see some random ramblings on the world of climbing and mountaineering along with some music and video posts.

So, to start the off season off right, here is a great clip to end the summer on. A little "Summertime" by Jerry Reed and Chet Atkins. Also, to any musicians out there, check out Chet's way cool fretless guitar.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interests outside of triathlon!! Hah!! and you call yourself a triathlete. Well let me tell you something!!!

Just kidding, off seasons are great. We can dream about how were going to kick some bootie next year. Have fun.

Taconite Boy said...

Yes, it is true...Trihubby by day and Taconite Boy! by night-well actually weekends. If you guys ever want company on the north shore let us know. We love going up there. Maybe even a little winter hiking. Even better, a little skiiing at Lutsen and some winter hiking etc.

Anonymous said...

oops, I actually wrote that last comment-I'm signed into Trihubby's website to work on it-

-Trimama

Lance Notstrong said...

I never understood how anyone could play fretless.