Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I love MN winters!!!



Here is a quick little chart to help you calculate windchills in your area. Just to give you an idea of what I am dealing with here, it was -15F with 20 MPH winds when I left for work this morning. That puts the windchill right around 42 degrees below freakin' zero. I can handle cold. I have spent many days at a time on winter camping is these conditions, but it's not as much fun when I only get to drive to work in it. My car just starts to feel a little bit warm when I get to work, and I have a forty minute drive!

All Outdoor Activities Cancelled!!!

Stay Warm, Drink Whiskey!!!

3 comments:

Tri-Dummy said...

Bro, don't tell me your boo-hoo'in over the weather.

You guys are tuff up there AND have the best tri-club/store in the world!

Tri-Dummy said...

Hey...
can you send me an email, I need to run a possible race by you to see if you'd be interested.

ferreira.jay@gmail.com

Thanks brother.
Jay

Steve Stenzel said...

Yeah, gotta love it! When's summer?