Monday, February 05, 2007

Super Bowl Spin!

The first annual Super Bowl Sunday Spin is in the books. We had a pretty good turn out considering the temperature never went above zero. It was actually pretty tolerable. It may have been the beer in hand action that helped defeat the cold, but you always have to stay hydrated right? Tac Boy and Iron Jenny were filming some video, so be sure to stop by their sites soon. Here are a few of the great images that were captured.


Yours truely staying hydrated

Dia's sweet ride.


Tac Boy impersonating Koach Kris.



Never went above zero!!!

Well, for what ever reason, my photos and captions are not working right. They don't want to line up all nice for me. Operator error???

3 comments:

:) said...

Brrr...now that's cold!

TriBoomer a.k.a. Brian said...

Yikes that's cold!

BTW, you've been tagged. See it on my blog.

No need to thank me... I'm just helpful that way.

Stay tuned...

Taconite Boy said...

nice hydration sir