Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The winners is...

Drum roll please...

And the tag goes to...

Clot Buster
T J
Taconite Boy

The above bloggers have been tagged with the following mission. Answer the six questions listed below and tag three other bloggers with them.

Here are the questions to answer:

1. Describe a memory of your first triathlon.
2. Describe a memory from your most recent triathlon.
3. What's the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you in a tri?
4. What's the most thrilling thing that's happened to you in a tri?
5. What is something you discovered about yourself by doing triathlons?
6. What is THE BIG GOAL that you're working towards?

3 comments:

Taconite Boy said...

Thanks..I Think

TJ said...

trijack tagged me last week. thanks.
i can relate to your #3. in my first tri i dropped a shoe right after the dismount line. had to turn around and go back for it...without causing everyone else coming in to crash.

Clot Buster said...

Thanks! I appreciate you passing on the questions. I was wondering who would give me the chance to answer them.
I will get on answering the questions soon. Stay tuned.
Stay Warm!