Thursday, February 01, 2007

It Just Looks Fast!!!

Here's a look at the new speed machine. 2006 QR Seduza with Zipp 999 wheels. Just picked it up yesterday. I upgraded the FSA cranks to Ultegra and added the new Serfas wireless speed and cadance computer. It will take me a while to get used to it. It feels so much different from my road bike that was set up like a tri bike. I can get aero without feeling cramped and without my knees hitting my elbows. Can't wait to get it outside.

It does need a name though. Any suggestions?






8 comments:

SingletrackJenny (formerly known as IronJenny) said...

Love it! You will make it fast. Look fast = Be fast...

:) said...

Beautiful...I love those seat stays.

I think it's name should be "Rip". That's what it's going to do to the competition! :)

Taconite Boy said...

Nicely done sir. Also drunk is a perspective sorta thing... ;)

TJ said...

cooool bike!

Steve Stenzel said...

Sexy bike! Here's one IM wanna be wishing another good luck!

Clot Buster said...

Wow, now that is a SWEET RIDE!
You can name it "El Trueno" spanish for thunder... you will be riding faster than the speed of sound on that thing for sure...

Clot Buster said...

One more thing... do you have a sweet aero-lid to go with that?

Spandex King said...

Go Greased Lightning!!!!