Thursday, August 31, 2006

A look back at Steelhead 70.3

I have finally got around to posting some photos from the Steelhead 70.3. I know, I'm only behind by about a month.













A pre-race look at the start pier 1.2 miles away.












Swim exit, feeling good.












The finishing chute, not feeling so good.















Post race, really not feeling very well.












Post race beverage. Feeling a little better now!

After looking at these pictures again, I begin to realize how much fun this race really was. The emotional swings that I went through on that day were huge. I went from being on top of the world, to tears of pain, to tears of joy, and some tears that I can't really explain. It was a great journey to get to this race. I am really looking forward to the journey to Ironman Zurich and taking in all of the feelings and experiences along the way.

No comments: