Monday, June 19, 2006

The Vacation Is Over!!!

OK, I have restructured my training to try and make up for lost time. But, to make things more difficult, both of the pools I have been swimmng at no longer have evening lap swims. I will have to do all of my swimming in the mornings. Arghhh, I hate mornings. I think that I will be able to get things done if I can get my head back together. Lately, the hardest part of my training has been mental. Sunday I did an interval ride on my bike and just could not get into it. I usually love to push hard on the bike, but lately I have not been able to push hard in any of the three sports. I am health and my body feels strong, but I can not unlock the mental strenth that I need on a daily basis. What is the Key!!!

This week is going to be hard. I have ten workouts to get done in six days. I have five weeks of hard training before my taper starts for Steelhead 70.3.

Can I do it?

No comments: